Monday, December 15, 2008

Green Flag Mud Alert

The City of Sierra Madre has downgraded to a Green Flag Mud Alert for Sierra Madre residences in potential mud flow areas. There is still a 20% change of rain through this evening and residents are encouraged remain diligent. The National Weather Service has also posted a 40% chance of rain for tomorrow (Tuesday 12/15/08) day and 60% chance of rain for tomorrow evening.

City officials and staff would once again like to thank the residents for their continued preparations and cooperation during this mud threat.

Posted by James at 3:49pm